24th March 2020
Gaddes Noble Property Lawyers and working practices – COVID-19 virus
In order to mitigate any threat from the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we have implemented the next stage of our proactive plan to protect employees, suppliers, clients and the business from potential exposure to the virus.
We want to reassure you that our intention is, as far as possible, to maintain business continuity and normal levels of communication with our clients at all times, and we have put in place measures to help achieve this.
We are still taking new instructions.
The rapidly evolving position will continue to be monitored closely by the Gaddes Noble Directors and we are liaising with our employees to establish any persons who may be at risk, and to offer support where required.
Following the latest advice from the UK Government we wanted to explain how we are currently working, we are:
- All now working from home
- Avoiding all non-essential travel and face to face meetings.
- Encouraging the use of technology wherever possible when communicating with clients and contacts. We can use different types of electronic communication including video and audio conferencing and email.
- Where we would normally meet with our clients in person, we are now making telephone appointments and utilising video conferencing instead
- Any documents that require signature will be sent by email or by post
- Any signed documents that you are returning, please send them by post to our office address or leave them in the secure post box on our front door
- If you need to speak to a member of staff call the office on 01484 451066
- Email is also available email@example.com
- Assessing our office working practices to use our resources to support each other if needed. In the event of illness or inability to work, we will look to prioritise urgent workloads and keep clients updated, mitigating the impact for our clients. Please be assured we will seek to ensure that any disruption is minimised.
- Continuing to take the appropriate action and updating clients when necessary.
It is important that we take proportionate, proactive steps to minimise the spread of COVID-19 and keep our employees and clients safe, but try to ensure that our service levels do not dip below our normal excellent standard and our clients’ expectations.
You can contact us if you need to by telephone or by email in the usual way.
We are a modern firm with a cloud-based case management system and VoIP telephone technology
We appreciate your understanding and flexibility at this time and hope you understand the reasons for this communication and the temporary changes being put in place.
If you have any queries, please speak with or email your key contacts at Gaddes Noble Property Lawyers.